In today’s era, information is not only obtained through printed media, such as pamphlets but can also via an electronic screen, called digital signage. This device itself has dominated several Continue Reading
In today’s era, information is not only obtained through printed media, such as pamphlets but can also via an electronic screen, called digital signage. This device itself has dominated several public facilities and can be seen everywhere such as in restaurants, airports, hospitals or shopping centers.
This technology uses LED throughout LCD that displays information. For now, if you want to install digital signage, you can use the services of Rhenus Lupprians. They have digital screen installation services that have experience in their fields.
How it works
To run this device, it requires four main elements. First, a software that will display information on the screen or called a player. Second, the display screen as a content distribution. Third, the computer as a server administrator. Last, the network that connects the server, player, and display. Later the content will be uploaded on the server, then it played through the player. As a result, the content will be displayed on the display screen.
Some Digital Signage Functions
Not only as an information center, digital signage also functions as an advertising medium to attract the public. Here are some other functions of digital signage:
· Share internal information for schools, companies or offices through displaying the important data or news or messages.
· For Navigation (GPS). Usually displayed in a station or airport.
· General information, which functions to display all information in a place. For example, if installed in a zoo, it displays the types of animals that exist in that place.
· Advertisements, usually in the form of billboards. The ads that are displayed must be in attractive form to get people’s attention.
· Digital menu, for displaying both available menus and promo menus in restaurants. This will attract visitors before placing an order.
· Campaign media. As a medium that displays information, this tool can also be made as a media to promote a campaign.